The PCIEX is fast 32-bit PCI bus extender.
It enables isolation of a PCI card from the PCI bus by disconnecting all bus signals and power lines from the PCI card under test. Bus isolation is done by low resistance, low capacitance and low propagation delay switches.
High speed layout and signal integrity of all signals were considered during the design and PCB layout.
• 32-bit PCI slot
• Bus switching by toggle switch or pushbutton (factory preset)
• Bus signals and power lines are fully isolated while in OFF stage
• Ability for reset injection into RESET line of PCI card under test
• 10 LED indicators of power lines before and after the switches for 5V, 3.3V, VIO, 12V and -12V
• Overload protection by thermal fuses on all power lines
• The card under test signals are switched off until power is stabilized
• Hot Insertion Capability: Only signal bus will be isolated when bus isolate switch is off
• Propagation delay of the signal switches: 0.25nsec typical
• Propagation delay of the power switches: 30nsec typical
• Switches status after power up - User selectable:
• Signals - ON Power - ON
• Signals - OFF Power - ON
• Signals - OFF Power - OFF
• Optional on-board 3.3V/0.5A regulator
• Play Ground area for user prototyping
• Dimension: 140 x 120 mm
• Operating Temperature: 0°C-70°C